Many homeowners fail to realize just how important their thermostat is to the overall performance of their heating and cooling system as a whole. Because the thermostat is the part of your heating and air conditioning system with which you have the most frequent direct contact, it makes sense that you should try to find the one best suited to your preferences, needs, and usage habits. If you are looking to boost the efficiency and effectiveness of your heating and air conditioning system, a new thermostat may be just what you need. Give us a call to schedule thermostat services in Riverside, CA and the surrounding area.
The Riverside, CA air conditioning and plumbing experts at A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offer quality repair, installation and other cooling, heating, and plumbing services throughout the Inland Empire area including Corona, CA and Ontario, CA.
- E-Z Talk-Through Instructions – Easily adjust the comfort level in your home, day and night, summer and winter without EVER having to hunt for an operations manual.
- Avoid Utility Overpayments – Adjust the temperature automatically for wake-up, leave, return and sleep times to maximize your comfort and lower utility bills. Separate weekday and weekend settings, each with four time and temperature settings.
- Auto Change-Over – Can be programmed to automatically change between heating and cooling 4 times per day. Always be comfortable by letting the thermostat decide when to change between heating and cooling.
- Check Filter Alert – A friendly alert reminds you to change your filter. Dirty air filters not only harm your heating and cooling system, they can trigger allergic reactions or asthma attacks.
- Call For Service Alert – Improper maintenance can rob you of valuable energy dollars, leave minor system problems undiagnosed, and lead to more serious conditions later on. Just like the “service now” light in your car, the Talking Thermostat automatically displays a “CFS” signal and flashes a small red LED when your heating and cooling operation reaches a required service level.
- IAQ Alert – Reminds you to have your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) system serviced (to have your germicidal lamps and High Efficiency filtration system cleaned and/or replaced).
- Low Battery Alert – “LO BAT” display and voice message alert indicates when replacement batteries are needed.
- Indoor Air Quality Fan Setting – Routine fan circulation is important for indoor air quality. With eight optional fan run settings there’s one to provide just the right (but not too much) air circulation.
- Lifetime Guarantee – If your Talking Thermostat ever fails, we’ll replace it free of charge.
- Battery Back Up – If the power goes out, your Talking Thermostat keeps all of your personal comfort settings.
Thermostat – Choosing the Right One for Your Home
In order to get the best performance possible from your heating and cooling system, you need to find the best way in which to interact with it. Finding the right thermostat is a great way to begin using your system more effectively. There are many different options to choose from, and working with a professional Riverside, CA thermostat technician will help you make the right decision.
Many people still prefer the simplicity of a manual thermostat. There is nothing wrong with these basic models, but in many ways, a digital thermostat is even simpler to use. The digital display is much easier to read, and the push button controls make precise temperature settings intuitive.
For homeowners interested in more advanced options, a programmable thermostat is a perfect way to heat and cool your home more efficiently and conveniently. By creating personalized heating and cooling programs, you can make your thermostat work around your schedule. No longer will you need to maintain a temperature all day just to come home to a comfortable environment. There are even thermostats that can be accessed remotely via any internet–enabled device for unprecedented control. Contact the Riverside, CA thermostat pros at A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today to learn more about your thermostat options.
Thermostat Installation and Replacement
Every component of your heating and air conditioning system needs a professional installation to operate properly. Your thermostat is no exception. Schedule your Riverside, CA thermostat installation with A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today. We’ll make sure that the job is done right. Should you be interested in a Riverside, CA thermostat replacement, we can help you find the right replacement thermostat for your home.
Thermostat Repair and Maintenance
Your thermostat is the control panel of your entire heating and air conditioning system. If it is not operating properly, there is simply no way you can hope to heat and cool your home efficiently and reliably. If there is a problem with your thermostat, the Riverside, CA thermostat repair technicians at A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help. Routine Riverside, CA thermostat maintenance will help keep these repair needs to a minimum, so call today to schedule service.
Call for Thermostat Services in Riverside, CA
No matter what thermostat services you may need, the professional Riverside, CA thermostat technicians at A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help. Contact us today for more information. We are the Riverside thermostat professionals you can count on for outstanding thermostat installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance service.